Best service @ Fotoconnection.com
FotoConnection.com for dummies... Our Tips for their tricks learned the hard way... Read on to avoid common pitfalls.
Great deals at FotoConnection
Camera margins are only 10-15%, Refurbished 20-40%, OEM Accessories 20-30%, Non OEM Accessories 50-90%. The numbers speak for themselves. While you may order and finally get that Canon camera body, Fotoconnection will ensure the battery, neck strap, lens, software and manual is taken out of the box and sold to you or someone else separately. What you will likely get is a gently scratched, damaged, or refurbished brand name item complete with inferior non OEM replacement parts.
Service with a Smile:
FotoConnection knows that the OEM parts they replace work better than the non-OEM parts they sell. But shop and compare... a non-OEM extended battery is more expensive at FotoConnection than an original equipment battery by the manufacturer.
Excellent Customer Service:
Feeling lonely, place an order at FotoConnection.com with Visa 4007000000027 Exp 12/2012 and wait for them to call another 4-5 times per week. The harassment really doesn't start until the 3rd day when Tom's - call him at (347) 350-2068 - knowledge and increasing volume of high seas profanity warmly replaces whatever customer service nightmares you thought you had.
Detailed Itemized Invoice:
Didn't get one? Thats too bad... FotoConnection doesnt send itemized invoices via email because they need the flexibility to change your order without running amuck with Visa/Mastercard. No paper equals no traceability. Verbal statements are not enforceable (and they know it).
Free Returns Made Easy:
7 Day return policy is from the invoice date - the date you place your order (not from the day when you receive it). Order it, confirm it with all the little extras 3-4 days later, ships 2 days later, 3 day shipping. Total time equal 9 days - with two extra days to spare FotoConnection from ever having to accept your return - although they might take it to sell it to someone else.
FotoConnection offers FREE SHIPPING on select items that don't weigh anything. But service extras like upcharges, undocumented insurance fees ($20-100/item), and market adjustment surcharges are not uncommon and make up the largest cause of FotoConnection BBB complaints. Nothing prepares you for this on the website, but Tom will be sure to fast talk you through it.
Caveat - Pay too little and the item will never ship. In the spirit of great customer service, their expert knowledge of fiction (and your credit card bill) will magically show it shipped days ago. We calculated the ship point at 110% what we would have paid full retail at a local shop.
Yea! but I didn't get my accessories because I didn't pay for them... Yes... So they're free! Simply put, its almost not worth fighting this kind of logic.
For those tempted to use a charge hold, it doesn't work. FotoConnection keeps working for you, trying and trying... sometimes weeks after the order was placed. Cancelling your order is easy... Call your credit card company and report the card lost/stolen. It disables the credit card number and prevents further angst.
Save yourself the pain and agony... B & H Photo is the place to go. In the end its actually less expensive, you know the parts are what you ordered, no hidden charges, no BS, and the service is...c247476
You may also like
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "Dear All, Ã¬`m an Egyptian citizen ,and as Samsung is a worldwide product i bought my mobile phone i8510 from UAE. There`s a little wire unplugged and i need to get..."
- "I brought my Lil girls clothes that were needed to Orange Park Fl. I called before I went and asked what sizes they needed... mind u I made sure clothes..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "This is a Suggestion , I am a Longtime ULTA Customer & Card to keeps Points etc. The Card Needs to be ABLE to have A ID to Scan the Items for..."
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "Purchase sectional from Sam Levites after Two years sectional start peeling, I have no children in my home. Can't say that the problem. I paid close to two thousand dollars..."