After they had my credit info, they tried the up-sell.My $750 order magically changed to a $1200 order.

I said "No Thanks" and they sent it anyway. I called as soon as I found out, was told to refuse the order, as I did. After a month, five phone calls, HOURS on hold, and rude sales people, I finally got $990 back. They charged me a restocking fee for their mistake.

NEVER do business with them.

I am currently filing a disputed charge with my credit card company and I don't want anyone else to get ripped off by these jerks.

Had an Experience with FotoConnection?

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #8140

:upset

I also did not want Foto Connection's products and was told to refuse the oder when delivered.I was then told that I would have to pay 15% restocking fee.

I had already tried to cancel the order and had NOT given authorization for my credit card to be charged. They were rude, angry and tried to tell me to "just pay the restocking fee" and "that it would be easier that way." Do not do business with these people they will take advantage.

Now that I have researched, I see that they operate under 11 different names and even have an article with PC mag about their deceptive practices.Buyer be ware!!!