After they had my credit info, they tried the up-sell.My $750 order magically changed to a $1200 order.

I said "No Thanks" and they sent it anyway. I called as soon as I found out, was told to refuse the order, as I did. After a month, five phone calls, HOURS on hold, and rude sales people, I finally got $990 back. They charged me a restocking fee for their mistake.

NEVER do business with them.

I am currently filing a disputed charge with my credit card company and I don't want anyone else to get ripped off by these jerks.

Had an Experience with FotoConnection?

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #8140

:upset

I also did not want Foto Connection's products and was told to refuse the oder when delivered.I was then told that I would have to pay 15% restocking fee.

I had already tried to cancel the order and had NOT given authorization for my credit card to be charged. They were rude, angry and tried to tell me to "just pay the restocking fee" and "that it would be easier that way." Do not do business with these people they will take advantage.

Now that I have researched, I see that they operate under 11 different names and even have an article with PC mag about their deceptive practices.Buyer be ware!!!

Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Sears Outlet - Never been treated so poorly based on payment details! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE C.S & CO Sears Outlet "Worst experience with a business, customer service (should be named something else for sears) I've ever encountered. Bar none. Takes the cake, and the whole *** bakery. UGH! Sorry, Long,..." Read more Brinkmann - Rust grill Brinkmann "I bout the bbq 2 years ago and the grill already rust i am so desapoint because i paid more them 350.00 for gift to my father and i am..." Read more Gekks - $20 out the window Gekks "I have very blister prone feet and bought Gekks to wear with some work shoes (I'm a server and am on my feet between 6-12 hours per shift). The ballet..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more